Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Window Card

                                                                 
inside of card

Sharing another card I made awhile back!

This card has a window opening cut in it and covered with a piece of acrylic from a Cuttlebug folder packaging material. This was my first try using acrylic. Played with one of RAQ's Challenge Sketch 8/11/10-8/17/10...

Cartridges:
Mother's Day - Frames - lavender frame cut 4 inches, lime frame cut 3 1/2
                                     heart flourish - lavender cut 1 1/2 and lime shadow cut 1 1/2 inch.
Walk in my Garden- Daisies
A Child's Year - Happy Birthday cut I inch
Cuttlebug folders- Swiss Dots and Divine Swirls on the frames
Martha Stewart- Daisy dot punch used inside
Martha Stewart inks
My granddaughter chose the papers, colors, and cricut cuts for her birthday card. She wanted a groovy card! She was very happy with the card!

Entered at Cuttlebug Challenges  Be Inspired #96 I Can See Clearly Now. The challenge was to use acrylic or acetate on your project. Beautiful designs displayed by the design team. http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy! I appreciate your comments!



1 comment: