Saturday, September 25, 2010

In Black & White with One More Color--Jitterbuggin' Challenge



 I enjoy working with Sherri's sketches and challenges, so I am sharing another card that was made for Jitterbuggin' Challenge- Sketch 10, July 22, 2010.  Sherri asked us to use black and white only with one accent color of our choice, use a punch and of course, use a cricut cut.
For my card, I chose several intricate and pretty hearts from Love Struck, Wedding and Home Decor - hoping maybe for a vintage feel. Sentiment is also from Home Decor.
Punches: Corner rounder and Martha Stewart Embossed Pop-up Daisy.

My accent color is a pretty hot pink pearlescent paper...I had a lot of trouble photographing the card. All pink paper is same sheet, but in the pics, it looked different shades!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment