Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Favorite Things



Another card made for Jitterbuggin Challenge. This was Sept. 2, 2010 Sketch 16 "My Favorite Things". The challenge was to follow the sketch, use your favorite thing as subject, use your two favorite colors, and a cricut cut. Added bonus was to add a folded paper frame. A great tutorial can be found at SplitCoastStampers for the folded paper frame. I enjoyed making this card with the frame.

There is no way that I can incorporate all my favorite things in one card! I used my favorite colors of pink and green. I love roses, hearts, lace, ribbons, bling, and much more, but since I also love pretty paper, I needed to have some  paper showing!!

The only Cricut cut was the rose which was cut from Wild Card, once in green and again in pink for layers.
Lacey heart, ribbon bow, and the pink bling were from my stash of treasures. Papers are K&Company. Martha Stewart corner punch.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this card when you entered it in the challenge loved it then and still think it is exceptional. Love your background on your blog reminds me of my sewing days.....

    daveshunny (sandi)

    ReplyDelete