Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Present for a Red Hatter


Having time to post on my blog today, I will be adding more cards that were made for my Red Hat Ladies!

Needing a birthday card for a Red Hat friend, I used one of the sketches from RAQ's Card Challenge week 08/25-08/31.
Paper is scraps except for the purple card base cut 4 1/4 X 9 1/2. This size turned out a bit too big for an envelope but I hand deliver my Red Hat cards. Red Hat paper is an embossed vellum from K & Company.

Cricut cartridges:
Stretch Your Imagination - present cut 4 inches
Easter 2010 - sentiment circle cut 2 1/4 inches

Cuttlebug Folders:
Swiss Dots - White background
Happy Birthday - Present
Birthday (4 pack set) - Celebrate used on the sentiment circle.

Paper:  Red Hat Society from K&Company, Paper Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment