Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just a reminder--Upcoming Blog Hop

Hi everyone! Just wanted to remind you of the upcoming "You Say It's Your Birthday" Blog Hop. I am so excited to be participating in this fun hop hosted by my talented friend Erika of Cricut Love. To celebrate the birthday of her daughter, Erika has a great line up of talented ladies who will be posting a project inspired by a song from the Beatles! Yes! The Beatles!!

The blog hop will start Monday morning, Feb. 7. There will be several grand prize giveaways and some of the ladies along the hop will also offer giveaways. Hope you will stop by my blog and also visit the other ladies to join in with all the fun!

Now can you guess which song I have chosen!! I will not tell! You must visit me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment