Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thank you Sandi and Patti for the Liebster Blog Award

I am enjoying all my adventures in paper crafting and so happy that through my blog many friendships are being made! I am so humbled that two very talented friends have awarded me the Liebster Award. This award is to be given to a person whose talent you admire and you would like to see their work receive more recognition. It is also a great way to recognize those who may just be starting a blog so their work may be shared with others.
Sandi at Sandi's Added Touch was so kind to give me this award. Sandi is so talented and has always been such an inspiration to me. I enjoy and love all her beautiful work. Visit her blog and you will see what I mean!
Patti at Patti-Lynn Creations also was so sweet to give me this award. Patti does beautiful work. She and her sister, Linda, have just started a new challenge, Creative Sisters Challenge Monday. Be sure to check out this new and fun challenge.
Thank you Sandi and Patti for this honor!
Now the rules are to pass the award on to three more bloggers! You can right click on the award and save it.
Sheri at My Sheri Cards , Sandy at A Little Piece of Heaven , Stephanie at Cricutmimi 
These talented ladies make beautiful cards and are alway such an inspiration to others. I am so happy for our friendships and each has been such an inspiration to me. Visit each of their blogs and you can see their beautiful work! You may want to show your support by becoming a follower!

1 comment:

  1. Glenda, I'm so sorry I missed that you sent me an award. I got an award today and I was reading comments to make sure of everyone's blog addresses and I read this. I hope you didn't think I didn't appreciate it or just ignored it.I will be sure to post them both tomorrow. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete