Friday, May 6, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays #22 - Wrap It Up

Hello Bloggers and Hello Friday! It is time again for another fun challenge at Flaunt It Fridays! For this week's challenge we are using Cricut Wrap It Up cartridge and are flaunting the castle on page 24. I do not have that cartridge, but I found a cute castle on  page 22 on Life's A Party cartridge. The handbook shows the castle in red and purple---now is that my sign! I always need cards for friends in the Red Hat Society and we love being queens! I cut the castle using the card feature at 10 inches. This results in a large card with the finished size being 4 1/2 x 10 at the highest point. Every queen wants a large castle!!
Royal wishes which is found on page 56 on Birthday Bash is cut at 2 1/2 inches.
Cuttlebug folders: Moroccan Screen - door, Swiss dots on the red tower pieces.
I randomly placed the punched crowns. These cuts were given to me by a friend. To add bling, I added lots of Recollection gemstones. Inside the card, I used the phrase Happy Birthday from Birthday Bash cut at 4 inches.
Now it is your turn to flaunt the castle. If you do not have the cartridge, you may use a similar cut from another cartridge. For great inspiration from the talented members of the design team, please visit their blog listed on Flaunt It Fridays home page.

We are happy to have http://www.scrapbook.com/ as our sponsor for the May Grand Prize! It is a $20.00 gift certificate to their store. Wow! A shopping trip! To qualify for the grand prize, all you have to do is enter our challenges. The more challenges you enter, the more chances you have to win.

We look forward to seeing your paper projects- card, layouts or altered item, etc.
Hope you enjoy my card!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is a royally wonderful card. Great job and perfect for your Red Hatters.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your castle is AWESOME! I love how you added the crowns and sparkle.

    Nicley done,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I miss all the wedding hub bud but my husband is ever so greatful it's ended.

    ReplyDelete