Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Favorite Card of 2011


Welcome to Glenda's Cards! Thank you for stopping by today!

Today I am sharing my favorite card of 2011. This was my very first side step card and was made in Feb. 2011. You can see the original post here. I am so happy that this card won in a few challenges that I had entered! Thanks to all of you who have viewed and commented at the original post. That posting is the most viewed post of my 2011 work.

Cricut cartridges are Lacy Labels and Sweethearts. Paper is K&Company..love that paper! Cuttlebug folder is Hearts. More details can be viewed at the original post.

I will share the card at a couple of challenges that are reflecting on favorite 2011 projects.

Challenges:
Cooking With Cricut - Ch. 66 Year in Review - Share your favorite project of 2011
Whimsical Wednesday - Happy New Year or Favorite Project.

Hope you enjoy!


16 comments:

  1. I can see why you love it..beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Glenda, I do not know how I missed this one, but this is the first time I have seen this beautiful card. I sure can understand why it is your favorite of the year. It is amamizing creations. This is by far the most beautiful Valentine card I have ever seen!! I am so glad you shared it at CWC.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. love is written all over it, I see why it is your favorite, beautiful,
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. That certainly is a beautiful card; can see why it's your favorite. Just Lovely!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Glenda! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why it's your favorite- how pretty!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL side step card Glenda! Love it!
    Happy New Year!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder it is your favourite, it is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see why this is your favorite card- this is simply stunning! So many beautiful details! Thanks for sharing your favorite project of 2011 with us at Cooking with Cricut.
    Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Glenda! So many pretty details. I really like the lacey cuts. That is one of my fav paper packs too, and I love how you used the different pattens on this card. Just perfect. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! Just beautiful! Love all of the elements and it just screams "LOVE". Fabulous design and details. Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning card.. Wow!! love love love all of the different elements and the details are amazing..
    thnx for playing along with us girls over at Whimsical Wednesdays.
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply beautiful, Glenda! I love to come and visit your blog . . . so many lovely projects! Thanks for linking up your favorite 2011 project at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I need to try and make one of these. Thanks for sharing with CWC-Holly CWC DT

    ReplyDelete