Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 2 - Valentine's Day Cards

Welcome to Glenda's Cards

Countdown is on for Valentine's Day. Where did January go!
Today I am sharing two cards using the Cricut Valentine's Day Card 04. I used white Colorbok cardstock to cut the card at 5.5" x 8.4". Red Recollections paper is used for the liner.

 inside of card
 The same red Recollections paper is used inside the card, but my camera did not capture that look.


Of course, I had to make a pink Valentine! The pink patterned paper liner and the XO patterned paper are from K&Company paper pad. Happy Valentine's Day is cut using Cricut Holiday Cakes.

inside of pink card

Simple cards, but I like the cut out images! The cards can easily be mailed.
Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, the cut out part is shaped like roses! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card cut. Looks beautiful in red and pink.

    ReplyDelete