Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 5 - Valentine's Day Cards

 Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Today I am sharing two cards made using Cricut Valentine's Day Cards 20. These Valentine's Day Cards are single digital images available from Cricut. The images may still be on sale if you are interested in any of the images.

Of course, I had to make a few Valentine's for my Red Hat Ladies! White Colorbok cardstock is used for the cards and Recollections red and purple papers are the liners.


Inside of Cards.

Two liners were cut for each card. Cricut Holiday Cakes is used for the phrase Happy Valentine's Day. I like that cut so I have continued with it on most of my Valentine's Day cards. Small white hearts that are seen on the inside of the cards are the negative cut of the front of the card.

Cards measure 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". They will fit into A2 standard envelopes and can be easily mailed.

Thanks for your visits!

2 comments:

  1. Two more great cards! I love that cut! The colors are great too! You have been busy! You,re making me look bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Valentine cards are amazing Glenda! I love the overlay on the outside and you have made the inside just as beautiful! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete