Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Winnie the Pooh

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

I have many Cricut images that I never seem to use. Today's card features some of those images that I chose to play with...Winnie the Pooh. The card is 5" x 6 1/2" white cardstock layered with a Colorbok light blue paper for the background. Others papers are from stash.

Cricut Cartridge
Disney Pooh and Friends - Pooh's house is cut 6.2"w, 4.66"h. Pooh is cut 2.75"h. Pooh word is cut 1.5"w., grass is cut .75"h. I first cut a smaller Pooh Bear, but some of the intricate facial cuts did not do well. As Pooh would say "Think, think". I chose a bit larger size.
Cuttlebug folder - Kassies's Brocade is used on the tree for a bit of dimension and interest. As in cartoons, it does not have to be a plain tree!

Challenge:
Die Cuttin Divas - Ch. 213 - Kid theme- In honor of Cartoonist Day May 5th

Thanks for your visit! Maybe Pooh will bring a smile!


8 comments:

  1. Very cute card Glenda! I love the texture in the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Sweet!! I LOVE Pooh Bear!!! Your Tree looks wonderful with that embossing!!! Thanks for playing along over at Die Cuttin' Divas!!!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! Love anything with Winnie the Pooh! Awesome scene:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Winnie the Pooh!!! And your card is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Glenda! Winnie the Pooh is adorable and I love the embossing on your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card!! Love the embossing on the tree!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. a wonderful card and the embossing on the tree is just a perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Die Cuttin Divas and our kid's theme challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card Glenda! I love the embossing on the tree, gives such great texture. And Pooh always makes me smile!! Love this sweet scene you created! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete