Friday, June 5, 2015

Anniversary Card

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!
 I enjoy playing with the images from a couple of my recently purchased Cricut digital cartridges.The two Anna Griffin cartridges have pretty images and sentiments. I have trouble deciding what to do. I really like the sentiments--there are ten different ones on each of the two cartridges. I love it when I can buy such a great cartridge at a sale price! For my card, I chose one of the card features and added the sentiment with the Cricut Explore writing feature.

Cricut Cartridges:
Anna's Flourish Cards and Embellishments - Card cut size is 4.98" wide, 7.02" high from white Recollections paper. The decorative top is cut from lavender Recollections paper. I used the midnight pen for writing the sentiment on the face of the card.
Anna's Garden Cards and Embellishments - I cut 3 flower icon at 2" wide using the white and lavender paper. One flower is used inside the card. Two pearls complete the card.
Phrases- Happy Anniversary is cut 6" wide used inside card. There is space to write a personal message!

Inside of card

 It is a lot of gluing on these cards, but I think they turn out pretty!

Sharing with
BBTB2 Challenge: Wedding time - Wedding or Anniversary Project

Thanks for your visits and comments!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Glends!! Love the sentiment on the front and those pretty flowers. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Wedding/Anniversary Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Glenda! I adore the carts you used and it is you who is convincing me that I need these carts. lol You make some of the most beautiful cards Glenda, it always a treat to come to your blog! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Glenda. You really make gorgeous cards. Love the color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card - it pops everywhere. I love Anna Griffin too, but haven't purchased any of her cartridges. That flower is especially pretty to me. Love the purple colors. thanks for joining bbtb2 this week
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so beautiful with the stunning color combination and choice of cuts. The flowers really pop on this card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete