Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Fall Decorated Plate

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Recently I have been playing with a few vinyl projects. I bought this pretty charger plate at Hobby Lobby and wanted to decorate it with vinyl for a Fall decorating project. Of course, I used my Cricut Explore to cut the images from vinyl.

Cricut Cartridges:
Simply Scarecrows - Happy Harvest is cut 6" wide x 4.07" high.
Thanksgiving - Pie Box - I ungrouped the image and cut only the pumpkin. It is cut at 1.75" wide x 1.60" high.
Designer's Calendar - Leaves are cut 1.50' wide, 1.25" wide and 1.00" wide.

Vinyl is from CraftEVinyl.

I am pleased with the finished project! My biggest problem was trying to get a good photo because the plate has such a glossy sheen to it!

Challenges:
Cut It Up - Ch. 107 Pumpkins
FCCB - Ch. 287 Pumpkins
DL.ART  -  October Linky
CARDZ TV - Designer's Challenge 2 - Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate - Ch. 21  Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces - Saturday Linky Party

Thank you for your visits and comments!


8 comments:

  1. Very nice project! I have this cartridge too and it looks great on the charger. Thanks for joining the link on Decorate to Celebrate this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect fall decoration Glenda I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you created this fall decor plate! I don't have an Explore yet but tempted to try using my Expression for a simple vinyl cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully decorated plate! I bet it looks awesome on display! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love It. you made such a festive fall platter. I am inspired to try vinyl in my explore. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge. Katie-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely home decor piece for Fall!! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. a lovely home decor project. nice work :) thank you for sharing with us at cardztv shelly DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely! You chose the perfect colors to complement the charger.

    Thanks for joining us for our Pumpkin Challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete