Monday, October 30, 2017

Fall and Warm Socks

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

I have another Fall card to share with you! I enjoy decorating outside for Fall. I also enjoy playing with pretty Fall images for cards. I do like Fall! My card is 5" x 6 1/2" cream card stock. Papers are leftovers from previous projects.

Cricut Cartridges:
Photo Play Autumn Day - This digital cartridge was in the Cricut September Mystery Box. I love the images! There are a few cut images, but most are print and cut. Warm Socks saying is one of the print and cut. It measures 2.75" wide x 3.54" high. Red maple leaf and the leaves on the inside of card are also print and cut.

For the inside of the card---
Simply Scarecrows - The word Fall with the two gold leaves. I did not record the size of the image.
Cricut Sans Font - Word HAPPY is cut 3.75" wide x .905" high.

Martha Stewart Embossed Zig Zag Edge Punch is used on the gold banner that is on front of card.

Inside of the card.
 
Thank you for your visits and comments.

Challenges:
BBTB2 - Cricut Word Challenge
CARDZ TV - Ch. 19 Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Glenda, I love your fall card!! I am such a fan of fall colors and I love making fall projects!! Thank you for joining us in this week's Word challenge at BBTB2!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the fall colors!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that print and cut feature. That saying is so appropriate - I am about ready to start wearing my socks to bed! (we have had an unusually warm October or else that would have happened awhile ago). thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2, I always love seeing your blog and your fabulous cards. Happy Halloween. Boo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This week, it feels like winter, so cold! Your card is so pretty! I love the colors and papers. The print and cut saying is perfect for your fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.
    Janis, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've already started wearing my warm socks to bed! Love your gorgeous fall card and beautiful papers! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete