Monday, April 23, 2018

Hat Box

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Now I am making hat boxes! Well, actually my first one! Are you surprised that it is not Red and Purple! My first one has to be pink! I may have to try those colors soon!

The images are from Dreaming Tree. Hat box is the Skimmer Hat Box SVG. Box base is cut from white Colorbok cardstock. The pretty floral paper is Anna Griffin Blythe Paper Pad. Because I selected the pretty rose paper, I chose to use the Rose SVG from Dreaming Tree Alluring Florals Bundle for my flowers. Of course, all images were cut using my Cricut Explore.

Side view.

The box goes together easily using Dreaming Tree video for the project. The lid lifts up for a gift or storage area. I will use the pretty decorated hat box in my craft room to remind me of the beautiful Spring roses in bloom!

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
CARDZ TV  - Ch. 44 Anything Goes
DL.ART        - Ch. 226 Spring


3 comments:

  1. Amazing. I love the papers and the spring roses. What a beautiful way to store crafty things. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Spring Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. The flowers are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER!!!! this is gorgeous Thanks for entering the DL.ART April linky challenge

    ReplyDelete