Monday, June 25, 2018

Blessed Stressed Shirt

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Just in time for the upcoming Hallmark Gold Crown Christmas week! Someone loves Hallmark Christmas  movies almost or maybe more than I do. I thought she needed a shirt to watch all the upcoming movies!

Cricut Cartridges:
Photo Play Paper-Autumn Day -- Word Blessed. I changed the print and cut image to cut from black vinyl.
Font -Family Album -- Words Stressed and Obsessed
Ashlyn's Alphabet Cursive  -  &
Christmas -  I used only the word Christmas from the phrase Happy Christmas. It is cut in red vinyl.

Image size is 9" wide x 8.98" high. I pressed it on using the Cricut Easy Press on a green Comfort Color shirt.

I am pleased with how the different Cricut images and fonts turned out. Hope you enjoy!

Challenges:
CARDZ TV - Ch. 53 Anything Goes
Cut It Up ---  Ch. 150 Anything But a Card 




2 comments:

  1. Ha! :) How fun -- a t-shirt for someone to wear while watching Christmas movies! I would never have thought of it. I love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Anything But a Card challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete