Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Christmas in July!

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Hallmark Christmas Movies in July have me thinking of the upcoming Christmas season! Time to get busy on Christmas cards! Good way to beat these hot Summer days we are having...just stay in my craftroom!


Cricut Cartridges:
Dreaming Tree Christmas Collection - Christmas Village Cascade Card. I am loving these images from Dreaming Tree!
Cricut Text - Brandon  - Words "Merry Christmas" written with the Cricut Midnight pen.

Decorated Tree

Recollection gemstones used on the tree. I got carried away with decorating the tree and you cannot see all of it on the card! Papers are from my stash. Glitter paper is used for the tree line.  Completed card measures about 9" high x 5" wide when finished. I will use my card as decoration.

Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
Always Fun Challenges -  Ch. 66 Anything Goes
BBTB2 - Christmas in July
CARDZ TV - Ch. 55 Anything Goes
DL.ART   -  July Linky


6 comments:

  1. Glenda, this is truly a gorgeous card! The Christmas tree is so nicely decorated! I love this card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenday, wonderful card and fun fold. Thanks for sharing with us at Bitten by the Bug 2.
    Janis
    PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! that came out great Glenda. I love all your layering on this
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  4. So detailed. That’s a great image. Thx for joining the BBTB2 challenge. For me Xmas is July is just strange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m loving all of your posts. Fantastic cards.

    ReplyDelete