Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Fantastic Flipcards - 7

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Today's card features more pretty Anna Griffin images. I had started making the ten different styles of the Fantastic Flipcards cartridge last year. Just now getting around to working on the last four cards. Paper is Anna Griffin Amelia which was purchased from Cricut. Card measures 5" x 7".

Cricut Cartridges:
Anna's Fantastic Flipcards - Card was cut at 11.224" wide x 6.955" high. Sentiment "Thank You Very Much" was written with the Cricut Midnight pen on the pink mat. Corner was cut 1.5" wide. Butterfly was cut 1.75" wide. I cut two--one for inside of card.
Anna's Lovely Layered Cards 2 - Sentiment "Best Wishes" is written with the Cricut Midnight pen on the second pink mat.
Anna's Print then Cut Library 1 - Double roses and single rose. I cut two of the double roses and used one on inside of card.
Views of inside of card.
Following photo is of the card standing..had a little problem getting a good picture.



I am pleased with the card. Taking photos is the hardest part!
Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
CARDZ TV -  Ch.60 Anything Goes
DL.ART   - Ch 234 Summer or Thank you
FCCB   - Ch. 332 Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. I love it. What a wonderful card. YOu do such a great job on the flip cards I just love the one you sent me I keep looking at it, because it is made so well. How did you do this past week with the AG on HSN.? I got a few

    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #234 “summer”. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is quite beautiful. I love the papers you selected. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm checking out all of your blog today. Gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete