Friday, September 21, 2018

Fall Window Box Card

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

The calendar shows Autumn will soon be here. With the high temperatures we have been having, I am ready. I have been staying inside and playing with the Cricut machine. Today I am sharing my Fall Window Box Card.

Cricut Cartridges:
Anna's Window Box Cartridge  -  Box Card
Photo Play Paper - Autumn Day   - Gold Maple Leaf, Red Maple Leaf, Brown Oak Leaf, Branch, Acorn, Pumpkins, Autumn Breeze Fall Leaves Circle, and Harvest Wheat. These are Print and Cut images.
Walk in My Garden - Sunflowers
It's Fall in the Details  - Large individual maple leaf is cut 3.50" wide. I planned to use the leaves from this cartridge in the box. However, because of the cut out details, the leaf needed to be cut at a larger size. I will use it as a decoration.

Cuttlebug:
Swiss Dots embossing folder is used on the Red Maple Leaves.

Some images are pop-dotted for dimension. Crinkle Ribbon bow is from Karen at Little Scrap Pieces.

Side View.
Large leaf details

I like the way this Fall Window Box turned out. Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
Always Fun Challenges - Ch. 76 Fall Colors
BBTB2 - Anything goes with a Cricut cut
DL.ART  -  September Linky
FCCB   - Ch 135 Leaves





11 comments:

  1. WOW what a fabulous Fall pop up box card Glenda! Love it!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Cozy Plaids’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, do I ever love this box card! Such pretty flowers and leaves. This would be enjoyed for a long time. It would be hard to take down for Christmas, lol. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thank you for joining in on the BBTB2 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous box! What a beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so AWESOME!!! Glenda. I love all the fun fall detail. Happy Fall
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely cute and adorable card....thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This window box card is beautiful! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love these box cards. This autumn themed one is so pretty! Love it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog FCCB. Dorlene DT FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for joining us at Bitten By the Bug 2. I love your card, fantastic details!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to try one of these cards one day. Your card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete