Friday, September 28, 2018

Pumpkin Treat Box

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

I am still playing with Fall images on my Cricut Explore. Thought I would share this cute little treat box!

Dreaming Tree - Pumpkin Treat box is a free file. Thanks Dreaming Tree for the fun treat box! I cut the box from orange cardstock and the pumpkin from a golden/orange cardstock. The greens are from Cricut cardstock.

Kim Byers - Pie! Oh My! - "For You to Gobble Gobble later" tag is cut 2.473" wide x 3.75" high.
This is a print and cut image that was available free for last week. Glad I found a use for the image!

Cuttlebug:
Divine Swirls folder is used on each of the three pumpkin pieces. The top two pieces are pop-dotted on base of pumpkin.
Polka Dots folder - leaf

Layers of the pumpkin are inked on the edges for a bit of dimension. 

I am pleased with the treat box. Of course, it may just stay in my crafting area since I added some yummy candies!

Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
CARDZ TV   - Ch. 67  Anything Goes
Cut It Up   -   Ch. 157 Bags or Boxes 
Die Cuttin' Divas  - Ch. 388 Fall Colors
DL.ART - September Linky






4 comments:

  1. Great project, Glenda! (wink, wink!). I made the exact same one for our Fall Blog Hop - which is going on now. You should hop if you haven't already!

    Yours turned out really nice. I like how you embossed the pumpkin! Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Bags and Boxes challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Fall project, Glenda!! I love the embossing and the pretty tag!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this treat holder and all the details:) Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and so great for a fall table favor.
    Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up this week!

    ReplyDelete