Tuesday, February 5, 2019

More Valentine Projects

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

I have been making more pretty Valentine projects. Several paper choices were used on the two projects including Cricut Cardstock and Cricut Pearl Paper, Anna Griffin Rose Medley, Recollections, and Colorbok Fresh Blossoms cardstock.

These projects are from Dreaming Tree My Lovely Valentine SVG Bundle. This is a beautiful group of Valentine projects and easy to put together using Leo's wonderful videos.

Toujours L'Amour Heart measures 10" high x 11'" wide x 2.5" depth. I cut the images on the Cricut Maker at the sizes brought into Design Space. Of course, I had to use Anna Griffin Patterned paper on this heart box. Pinks, roses, and pearls --this will definitely be mine and will be placed in my craft room.

Heart Box without roses.

The pretty white shiny heart is placed on pop-dots for dimension. I added a string of pearls around the inside of heart. I like this look and it could be used without the roses, but I love roses! I love the way the roses turned out!

Completed Heart Box

Valentine Romance Card SVG measures 5" wide x 7" high. More pretty Anna Griffin paper used on the card. Pearls added for finishing touch. I hand cut the tiny rose bud from a piece of the left over paper and added it to the card band.


Inside of card.

The mechanism of this card is really unique in that the card opens to display a photo in the center section. Rather than a photo, I chose to use a word. 
Cricut Script Bible Verses - Word  "Love" is taken from "Love does no wrong to others" phrase.

I enjoyed working with these projects and love the results! Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
Always Fun Challenges  - Ch. 96 Anything Goes
CARDZ TV  -  Ch. 82 Anything Goes
DL.ART     -  February Linky
Simply Create Too - Ch. 146 Hearts



3 comments:

  1. Glenda, these Valentines are outstanding! I love the roses and the rose box. I know so much work went into creating these. Amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maryellen! I appreciate your visits and comments!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Awesome so beautiful I love all your AG papers and designs. These are just amazing
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February 2019 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete