Tuesday, March 19, 2019

My First Inside Tunnel Card

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Today I am sharing my first try at an Inside Tunnel Card. This is the second in the Card Style Challenge with my friend Cathy. We choose different card styles that we may or may not have tried before. We have lots of fun seeing what we can come up with. The tutorial link found on Pinterest is at Jennifer McGuire's blog here. Papers are Anna Griffin, Recollections, Colorbok cardstock.

Cricut Cartridges:
Card is cut 8.5" wide x 5.5" high from pink cardstock. I worked in Cricut Design space with basic shapes to make the circle openings and foundation of my card. 
Anna's Vintage Florals - Flowers
Anna's Vintage Phrases - Celebrate
Anna's Fantastic FlipCards - Butterfly
Anna's Window Box Cards - Sentiment "On Your Special Day"

Inside of Card.

Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder is used on the front of the card. Pink inking is applied to the embossed mat. Some of the flowers are pop-dotted on card.

Looking down at top of card to show the dimension.

I am pleased with the results! Hope you like my try with the Inside Tunnel Card! Maybe you are inspired to try the card!
Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
CARDZ TV  - Ch. 85 Anything Goes
DL.ART  -   March Linky











1 comment:

  1. I love your tunnel card. Very pretty. The elements in the tunnel are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete