Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lacy Labels Hello


Hello! That is the theme for this week's challenge at My Sheri Crafts Challenge! 
My card size is 5 x 6 1/2 and I layered it with pretty paper from K&Company. I chose Cricut Lite Lacy Labels cartridge to make this card. I thought this would be a pretty way to say Hello! Label and all features of the image are cut at 4 1/2 inches. I started with 3 1/2 inches but because of the intricate cut of the hello layer, some areas of it kept breaking apart. I increased cutting size until I was satisfied with the results.
A corner punch was used on the corners of the background paper so the green would show. I embossed the green strip behind the labels with the Cuttlebug Cassie's Brocade folder. Pop-dotted the label to add dimension and did lots of inking!

Challenge: My Sheri's Craft - Challenge #33-Hello

Hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love this shabby card! The vintage colors are beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete