Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Sheri Crafts - Ch. 159 Masculine Project

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Happy Saturday everyone! It is time for another fun challenge at My Sheri Crafts! Our design team sister Sandy has chosen Ch. 159 Masculine Project. She asks that we make a masculine card or project. Needing a Feel Better Soon card to brighten someone's day, I made this little pick up card.
My card measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and is cut from a kraft cardstock. All other papers are from my scrap stash.
Cricut Cartridges:
Just Because - Truck is cut 4" wide, Scallop border is cut 4.24" high, Phrase is cut 2.75" wide.
Phrases - Feel better soon is cut 3.75" wide and is used inside the card.
The blue strip is hand cut.

Inside of card

Visit My Sheri Crafts to see all the wonderful masculine projects made by our talented design team and guest designer. For more information about the projects, visit the individual blogs. We love your visits and comments!

Now it is your turn to play along with us! We look forward to seeing your masculine card or project!

I am sharing this card at the following challenge:
Simply Create Too - Ch. 87 Masculine
 
Thanks for your visits and comments!


14 comments:

  1. This would brighten anyone's day Glenda! Great sentiment with the pick up truck!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, the plaid paper on the truck looks more like texture than pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute, Glenda. I love that truck cut. The paper you used looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! Love the design and papers. Thanks for sharing at Simply Create Too.
    Lisa ~ DT
    The Crafting Cave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glenda this is a perfect "pick-up" card! I'm sure it brought a smile to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Glenda, the sentiment would be great for anyone of any age feeling under the weather. Nice colours too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love me a punny card. Thanks for joining the fun over at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous masculine card Glenda! I love the papers you used and I love the kraft cardstock base. You always do such a fabulous job with your cards! I've always been a fan of you and always will be!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute project congrats on your win over at bitten by the bug

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a super card Glenda. I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great get well card! I've never made a masculine get well card and I do believe, I will be borrowing this idea in the future. Love the sentiment and the truck

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glenda, I did not look too closely into that cartridge. I might need that too! What a great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh, Glenda, this is just so cute. I'm totally in love with your truck die cut! Great card!♥

    ReplyDelete