Saturday, September 19, 2015

My Sheri Crafts - Ch. 166 Tic Tac Toe

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

It is time for another fun challenge at My Sheri Crafts! Design team sister Sue has chosen the theme for Challenge 166-Tic Tac Toe. I have selected to work with Column A down. This requires color brown, a butterfly, and ribbon. My card begins with buff cardstock and measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". Patterned papers are from Prima The Second Wind. Mat papers are from Craft Smith embossed paper pad.

Cricut Cartridges:
Kates's ABCs - Hat and butterfly net scene cut 4" wide x 2.5" high.
Cricut Font and Basic Shapes - Happy Birthday is cut 4" wide. This is used inside the card. I am always needing birthday cards.
Inside of card!
Please visit My Sheri Crafts to see the tic tac toe diagram and view all the pretty projects by the design team and guest designer. For more information on the projects, please visit the individual blogs! 
Now it is your turn to play along with us. We look forward to seeing all projects.



5 comments:

  1. I knew the moment I saw this card that it was yours! Shocked that the hat wasn't red though! ;) Very pretty Glenda!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Sandy just said. I was scrolling through the cards and came right back to this card. I knew it had to be yours. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love the mix of colors..the hat is beautiful!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card with beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Glenda, very feminine reminds me of times gone by.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete