Saturday, November 14, 2015

My Sheri Crafts - Ch. 170 Thanksgiving

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!
Happy Saturday everyone! Yay! Weekend!  
It is time for another fun and inspirational challenge at My Sheri Crafts! Our design team sister Kristi has chosen Ch. 170 Thanksgiving. She asks that we make any type of Thanksgiving project.

Recently I was the random drawn winner at FCCB. The prize was a gift certificate from SVG Attic. That was my first time to select SVG files. I am so happy with the files that I chose. Thank you again SVG Attic for your sponsorship. One of the collections that I chose was SDS Pilgrims Prayer. Today I am sharing the pilgrim hat from that collection. I am pleased with the way this project turned out.

I chose to add some flowers from the Cricut Cartridge Flower Shoppe. I cut 4 varying sizes, 4", 2", 1.5" and 1". I also used some Cricut leaves that were left over from a previous project. Ribbon bow and twine are from my stash. Patterned papers are from scrap stash.

Please visit My Sheri Crafts to see all the pretty cards/projects made by the design team and our guest designer. For more information, please visit the individual blogs. Now it is your turn to play along with us with your Thanksgiving project.

Challenges:
Decorate to Celebrate - Ch. 113 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Ch. 98 Give thanks
DL.ART - Ch. 168 Thanksgiving

Wishing you Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks for your visits and comments!










9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project Glenda. Those flowers are perfect, I struggle every time with them, so life like.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pilgrim hat! Love all the details! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the hat. Love all your added embellishments. What a beautiful centerpiece this would make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. This will add some fun to the Thanksgiving table. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Thanksgiving Challenge. Katie-DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - i made a witches hat last year, but would have never thought to make a Pilgrims hat too. fantastic work, very pretty

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say WOW, too! This would look so fabulous for your thanksgiving table centerpiece. I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Beautiful!! Awesome job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous pilgrim hat! I love seeing you using files from SVG Attic :) I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete