Thursday, April 7, 2016

Cricut Imagine Birthday Card

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

With all the pretty available Cricut images, I decided to use one of the Print and Cut images for this card. I never bought the Imagine machine and I am happy the images are available in Cricut Design Space. My card measures 5 1/2" x 4". 

Cricut Cartridges:
Imagine More - Rooster and chick is cut 3" high. This image used the print and cut feature. I like the pretty patterned paper look.
Songbird - Spring chicken is cut 2.65" wide x 1.04" high.
Ribbons and Rosettes - Grass Border is cut 5.25" wide x .47" high.
Classroom Feb-March - Happy birthday with balloons is cut 4.25" wide. This sentiment is used inside the card.

Inside of the card.

It is a simple card but I think it will work fine for the birthday lady who love chickens!

Challenges:
FCCB -  Ch. 273 Farm Animals
PDE Linky Party - Ch. 117 Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. Hi Glenda, Long time no see. Great Spring card, I love it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cute chicks!! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge as well as the PDE link up this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete