Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Sending You Love Mother's Day

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Today I am sharing a Mother's Day card. Since losing my Mom in February, this type of card is kinda hard to make. Card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white cardstock. I am using patterned scrap papers from DCWV Fresh Floral Stack and solids are Recollections. I am using Mary's CARDZ TV Sketch 8. I will be giving this card to my grandkids to give their Mom.

Cricut Cartridge:
Using Insert Shapes in Cricut Design Space, the floral paper is cut 4" wide x 5.25" high. The purple circle pattern paper is cut 1.5" wide x 5.25" high. Yellow strip is cut .75" wide x 5.25" high. Green mat is cut 2.5" wide x 3.25" high and the white mat is cut 2.25" wide x 3" high.
Spring Fling  - Flower Bunch is cut 2.21" wide.
Florals Embellished  - Happy Mother's Day is cut 3.5" wide x 1.89" high. This is used inside the card.

Sentiment "Sending you love" is from Mary's Encouraging Thoughts stamp set at CARDZ TV. I used a purple ink. Thank you Mary for the pretty stamps and sketches!

Inside of card.

Challenges:
CARDZ TV -   Sketch Ch. 6 Mother's Day
DL.ART   - April Linky

Thank you for your visits and comments!







1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the loss of your Mom. I love the colors and the papers you chose. So springy. This flower matches the paper so well. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete