Monday, September 24, 2018

Give Thanks

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

I am back with another Fall card! Looking through some of the many images in Cricut Access, I selected a few from different cartridges and came up with this! 

Cricut Cartridges:
Creative Cards - Card Base and Envelope. I cut only the card--measurement is 10.53" wide x 5.359" high from the gold color paper. The Burnt orange mat is cut 4.843" wide x 4.836" high.
Kim Byers - Pie! Oh My! - This cartridge is free for use this week only in Cricut Design Space. It is one that I do not have! Autumn Wreath/Bow is a print and cut image. It is cut 3.909" wide x 4.573" high.
Family Album - Give Thanks is cut 1.921" wide x .98" high and placed inside the circle of the wreath.
Cuttlebug Folders:
Geometric Rings - Burnt orange mat 
Swiss Dots - Bow. I added a gemstone to the bow.

Card Challenges:
Always Fun Challenges  - Ch 77 Anything Goes
BBTB2  - Any Cricut Cut  
CARDZ TV  -  Ch. 66 Anything Goes 
DL. ART   - Ch. 235 Always Thankful
FCCB   - Ch. 235  Leaves

I like mixing Cricut images for projects. Always fun to see the results! Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for your visits and comments!



4 comments:

  1. Glenda,

    Thanks so much for joining us at Bitten By the Bug 2. I love your card and the embossing folder is the perfect touch!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing looks wonderful and the fall colors are so pretty. You made such a pretty fall card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful fall card!! I love the elegant border design! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete