Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dahlia Fold Flower

I enjoy making the Dahlia Fold flower and thought I would share a card made recently.





After watching a great tutorial on SplitCoastStampers  for the Dahlia Fold flower, I was excited to try this technique. Used K&Company Life's Journey double-sided paper and Miss Elizabeth's vellum from my stash.
Storybook cartridge - scallop background behind flower. Also I cut the circles using Storybook--circle is an accent/blackout feature, letter K. I cut each circle at 1 1/4 inch. (Cut 9 circles--8 for the flower and 1 for the base of flower) This makes a 2 1/2 flower.

Martha Stewart - lace heart edge punch
Cuttlebug- Two of the With Love borders.
Pearls, doily and pop-dots.











3 comments:

  1. Wow! your cards are very beautifull. It must take a lot of time and effort to create someting like this, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Glenda, this is Stephanie from Cricutmimi. You are the blog candy winner. If you will email me at stuff@gt.rr.com with your mailing address info, I will get it right out to you.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete