Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Fall

 


It is a beautiful Fall day in my area and quite a relief from the high temperatures!

I have been busy trying to add some of my older cards to my blog, but decided it was time to get back to card making! I have really enjoyed working on this card! Hope you enjoy!

Cricut carts used: Walk in my Garden - Sunflower; Stretch Your Imagination - Pumpkins and Sentiment Autumn; Everyday Paper Dolls - Leaves.
Paper is Recollections Autumn Pack bought last year on clearance. Love this double-side paper!
Cuttlebug Folders -Swiss Dots - sunflower center; Divine Swirls - pumpkins; Polka dots-- Brown paper.
Plaid Bow on sunflower is swiped from a little girl scarecrow -- thought it would look better on my card! 
Buttons are WM Favorite Findings. Leaf button - tied a little bow with DMC thread, also added a small button on plaid bow
Lots of pop-dots for dimension and MS ink.

Visiting some lovely blogs, I have noticed several challenges that I would like to particpate in, so I will add my card.

Jitterbuggin'   Challenge 19 - Happy Fall Y'all. The challenge is to follow the sketch, add a Cricut Fall element, and add something plaid.
Sugar Sweet Paper Treats -- Create something using Fall colors
Crafty Creation Challenges -- Challenge 86-- Falling Leaves-- Fall colors, Fall harvest, Fall leaves
Crafting With Cristina  -- Companion Challenge - Falling for Fall--Must use colors red, orange, yellow, and leaves
Cuttlebug Challenges -- Creat a project with an image, a bow and at least 2 buttons.

Thanks for looking and I appreciate your comments!



16 comments:

  1. LOVE this card !!! All the details...I just love it !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love all the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your lovely work! Good luck!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card

    Thanks so much for joining my challenge!!

    Cristina
    http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is WOW!! I love all the little details you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card!! I love all the colors!! Thanks for joining us this month at Sugar Sweet Paper Treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is awesome. I love the fall colors. I love the embossing too. This is a very happy feeling card. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card. and the look on your blog. Nice fall images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Glenda this is delightful!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful fall design. Such colors!...thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment and play in the blog hop.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing with us at the Cuttlebug Challenge! Don't forget to leave a comment on this morning's post and to become a follower to possibly win a cartridge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card for the Fall Glenda!!! Congrats on your win at Stephanie's blog!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was a cute fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great autumn card this is!!!! I'm so happy you joined in our cuttlebug challenge last week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the win! Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete