Wow! Look at this pretty award that I have received from my talented friend Larelyn at Handmade From My Heart! Thank you so much! Larelyn does beautiful work with her Cricut, so be sure to check out her blog.
The rules for the award are as follows: Your blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic.
Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with others whom you think also have Cricut-tastic blogs. Also, tell 5 Cricut-related things about yourself.
OK- a bit of Cricut related information!
1. I bought the Cricut Expression January 2009 and I am enjoying it.
2. I must be a Cricut enabler--three of my Red Hat friends soon purchased a Cricut. Maybe I need to work on commission!
3. Of course, most of my first cuts were of red and purple paper!
4. Now, I have 50 cartridges.
5. I purchase my cartridges, paper, and other crafting supplies when on sale!
I enjoy visiting blogs and seeing all the pretty cuts of the Cricut! It is always amazing to see how one blogger can use a cut so completely differently from another blogger! So much talent and inspiration and I love that! It is hard to choose just a few blogs, but now to pass the award to some blogs that I think are Cricut-tastic! Be sure to visit each blog for great Cricut inspiration!
Madison - Funky Cards
Charlotte - A Little Bit Of Detail
Georgiana - Carson's Creations
Stephanie - Cricutmimi
Jovan - Cards by Jovan
Gigi - The Cricut Bug
Theresa - Binky Blossoms
Paula - Craft With Bee
Mary - Cardz TV
Saundra - Luv Scrapping Together