Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas - Ch. 303 Sketch

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Today begins a new fun challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. It is the first challenge of the month and that means Ch. 303 is a Sketch challenge. My card is 6 1/2" x 5" cut from white cardstock. I am using pretty left over papers from a K&Company Paper Pad. Sketch follows.
 
 
Cricut Cartridges:
Valentine's Day - All you need is love is cut 4.25" wide x 2.33" high from four different papers.
Using Insert shape in Cricut Design Space, I cut a heart at 1" wide x 1.25" high from the burgundy paper. I did not record the size of the heart on top of it.
I added three of the cut out hearts to the top right side of the card.
 
 Inside of the card.

Cricut Wild Card - Be My Valentine is cut 4.50" wide x 3.22" high.
I added some leftover pink cut out hearts to the background mat.
 
Visit Die Cuttin' Divas to see all the pretty projects created by the design team using the February sketch. Join us in the fun and share your sketch projects with us! Include a die cut!
 
Challenges:
BBTB2  -   Valentine Challenge
CARDZ TV  - Anything Goes Designers Ch. 2 
DL.ART   - Ch 197  Anything Goes
FCCB   -   Ch. 294 Valentine's Day
Simply Create Too  - Ch 124 Love

Thank you for your visits and comments!




11 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card!! Love the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Glenda! Love the inside too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how CUTE! Great take on this weeks challenge sketch! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really love using sketches and I love what you did with your card.. The papers are so pretty and I love this fun image. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute way to use this sketch! So pretty inside and out! Thanks for joining us at FCCB challenge this week! Happy Valentine's Day!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the sketch. I love the papers you used. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card and quote! I love that you participated in a sketch and used your cricut. I like those kinds of challenges and you SCORED with this entry, it's perfect. Thanks for joining us at fantabulous cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card, Glenda. I love The Beatles sentiment and that pretty pink palette.

    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card, I love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty!! Love those colours! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  11. When we were young and in love that is all we needed. I'd go back to those days again. Wonderful card. Thanks for submitting it to the BBTB2 challenge

    ReplyDelete