Friday, July 14, 2017

Fantastic Flip Cards 4

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Today I am sharing the fourth flip card that I have finished. This card has a circle opening. Paper is from Prima Tales of You and Me paper pad. Folded card measures 5" x 7".

Cricut Cartridges:
Anna Griffin Fantastic Flip Cards- Card is cut 11.27" wide x 6.989" high. The size does not include the envelope. Butterfly is cut 2" wide x 1.28" high. Circle for the sentiment is cut 2.59" wide x 2.542" high. Sentiment "Thinking of You" is written on the circle with the Cricut Midnight pen.
Anna's Elegant Embellishments - Flower is cut 3.50" wide x 2.935" high using flip feature. 

I really like the looks of the butterfly and flower using the pretty patterned papers.

Inside of card with the flip on inside.

Inside of card laying flat.
I think the sentiment written of the patterned paper is pretty! Another mat can be added inside if I should want to add a personal message. 

Thank you for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
CARDZ TV - Mailbox Smiles Anything Goes Ch 6
Cardz 4 Galz   - Ch. 51 Butterflies
DL.ART - Ch. 208 Anything Goes






3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Glenda I love the design and the papers you used
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes #208 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is dreamy. I love the soft colors and how happy this card is. What a fabulous job! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz! - Chris, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card and fold, I love the beautiful papers you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete