Friday, December 14, 2018

Christmas Cards

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Today I am sharing various cards made for my Red Hat Lady friends. Our Christmas party will be tomorrow. I have been busy making eleven cards - so just in time! Papers are Recollections.

Cricut Cartridges:
DJ Inkers 'Tis the Season. I think the images work well in the red and purple colors.
Warm Wishes Card is cut 5.50" wide x 8.50" high.
Fa La La La Card is cut 19.814" wide x 11" high which includes the envelope.
Holiday Cheer card is cut 18.001" wide x 11.215" high including the envelope.

Cricut Pen is Midnight Black. Pilot Precise V5 is used for the red.  I really like the pen work. 


I also made the Holiday Cheer card using a pretty plaid paper from The Paper Studio Very Merry paper pad. I added white dashes on the red ribbon with a white Gelly Roll pen. Love the looks on this one too!

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for your visit and comment!

Challenges:
BBTB2   - Christmas Cards
CARDZ TV - Ch. 78 Anything Goes
DL.ART   - Ch. 238 Christmas 
FCCB  -  Ch. 341 Christmas



5 comments:

  1. So sweet! I know that your Red Hat Ladies will love them!
    Thanks for sharing on FCCB this week!
    Merry Christmas!
    ~Cynthia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy!! I love the writing done on the cards. Beautiful cards, all! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice set! thank you very much for sharing with us at Bitten by the Bug 2

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards - love using the Cricut pens - great job! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your cards, but the plaid paper is really nice. Thanks for joining the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #238 Christmas. Happy new year my Glenda, have a blessed day. DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete