Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Celebrate the Day - Thank You

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!
 
Today I am sharing a Thank you card. It is one of those cards that makes up quite quickly. However, it did take time for me to choose which colors I would use!
 
Papers are Colorbok and Recollections.

Cricut Cartridge:
Celebrate the Day  -  I received the digital cartridge in a purchased Cricut Digital Mystery Box some time back. I noticed that the cartridge is now available in Cricut Access. 
Thank you card measures  51/2" wide x 5" high.

Cricut Midnight pen is used for the pen work. I enjoy using the pens in my Cricut machine.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
CARDZ TV - Ch. 76 Anything Goes 
DL.ART  - December Linky
FCCB - Ch. 340 Give Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment