Sunday, April 28, 2019

Red/ Purple Red Hat Lady

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

I am back with a pretty card for a Red Hat Lady! When the card first became available at Dreaming Tree, my thoughts turned to Red Hat Lady! I finally found time to play with this wonderful design.
Papers are Recollections, The Paper Company, and Colorbok. Of course in Red Hat Society fashion, colors are red and purple.

The Dreaming Tree - High Heel Greeting Card measures 5" high x 3.5" wide. A big Thank You to Leo and team for this awesome freebie design.  I will be making this design again. I am sure when the Red Hat Ladies see the card, each lady in our group will want one!

Cricut Cartridge:
Font is Chloe for the words Happy Birthday.  I was unable to get the provided font in the svg file to work correctly....probably something that I did wrong.

I added extra flower cuts to be able to use red and purple for the flowers. Purple rhinestones applied to flowers on card.

I love the results of the card! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
Die Cuttin' Divas  -  Red Hat Society Day 
D.L.ART      -  April Linky
CARDZ TV - Ch. 88 Anything Goes






1 comment:

  1. This card is so classy. I love it and the matching envelope is a nice touch. Any of your Red Hat Society ladies would love receiving it.

    ReplyDelete