Friday, April 26, 2019

Dresser Step Card

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Today I am sharing a Dresser Step Card. This is another card style that my friend Cathy challenged me to do. I have made this card style before and was glad to make the card for a little girl this time. Many tutorials are available on Pinterest if you would like to try it also. 

Cricut Cartridges:
Baby Steps - Baby Girl Outfit on Hanger is cut 2.008" wide x 4.283" high. Bib is cut 1" wide x 1.31" high. First Year is cut 2.798" wide x 1.071" high.
The First Few Years - Label Classic 2 is cut .75" wide x 2.25" high. I cut three images at this size to be used as the drawers.
Inside the card:
Anna's Window Frame Cards - Happy birthday is written with Cricut Pink Crystal pen on a 2.5" wide x 2.75" high rectangle.
Let's Eat Some Cake - Candle is cut .589" wide x 3" high.
Sorry I failed to take photo of the inside of card.

Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder used on the white mat.
Martha Stewart edge punch was used on left lower edge of card.

I added a white crinkle ribbon, pink heart brads on the drawers, and small flowers with white pearls that have been in my stash for a long time.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges: 
Cardz 4 Galz    - Ch. 95 Ribbon or Lace Trim
CARDZ TV -  Ch. 88 Anything Goes 
Creations in Pink  - Mostly Pink


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute baby fun fold card! Thank you for playing in my Ribbon challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, I love all of the different dies you used! Thanks so much for joining us about at Cardz for Galz.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet Glenda. I love the pink. I just got my card posted today.

    ReplyDelete