Friday, October 8, 2010

Thank you cards


                                                                            

Using the Dahlia Fold flower technique, I made a couple of "Thank You" cards. If you have not tried making this flower, a great tutorial is available on SplitCoastStampers. I enjoy making the flower and like the results.

Using Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, I cut 9 circles at 1 1/4 inch each - using 8 to make the flower and 1 for flower base. The result is a 2 1/2 inch flower.

Cricut Cartridges:
Plantin Schoolbook -- circles
Lovely Floral - doily - cut at 3 3/4 inches
Wild Card - sentiment inside "Thoughtful" cut at 8 inches
Storybook - background for the sentiment cut 8 inches

Cuttlebug folders - Swiss Dots, Polka Dots
Martha Stewart - Doily lace trim punch, Corner punch (trimmed the corner and placed on card) and inks
Gemstones- Recollections
Paper - K&Company Double sided. For the two cards, I used the same paper on the flower and the MS doily edge trim, but by using the reverse side on one of the cards, I have two different looks. I love this paper and use it often.

I hope my friends enjoy the cards!

Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate all your comments!






1 comment:

  1. Glenda this is sooo pretty!! Love the embossing and the flower !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete