Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Stylish Blogger Award
Wow! I am so surprised to receive another blogger award this week! The Stylish Blogger Award was given to me by two talented crafters, Madison (Mad Crafter) at Funky Cards and Gigi at The Cricut Bug. I still feel so new at blogging and I am happy and humbled to receive this award from them. Madison, a talented design team member of Cooking with Cricut has a great blog showcasing her beautiful work. Gigi is a very talented lady and her blog showcases that talent with her beautiful work. Thanks again to both of you!
In accepting the award, there are a few rules.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
A few things about myself...
1. I am a Christian and I am truly blessed.
2. I am a wife, mother of son and daughter, grandmother of 4 precious grandchildren.
3. I enjoy country living.
4. I am a fun-loving person.
5. I am a member of the Red Hat Society.
6. I enjoy genealogy--have transcribed several cemeteries and obits for USGenWeb Project.
7. I started scrapbooking in 1997, cardmaking in 2009. Life has not been the same!!
8. I am loving blogging and making new friends!
Now to pay it forward to 8 blogs. This is hard to choose only eight - wish I could choose everyone!! I am truly inspired by so many blogs....such talented ladies! So many of you have encouraged me and left kind comments on my blog. I appreciate all of you!
Joy at Purtty Paperz
Larelyn at Handmade from the Heart
Peachy at Peachy Paper Crafts
Theresa (Treefrog) Binky Blossoms
Sharon at Lady Bug Designs
BJ at My Place to Blog in Wyoming
Blue6366 at My Little Spot of Sanity
Cecilia at The Gift of Creativity
Now I will contact these ladies to tell them about their award!!
Thanks again Madison and Gigi for the award!
Happy crafting everyone!!