Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day 1 Valentine's Day Cards

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

During the first two weeks of using my Cricut Explore, I chose to work on Valentine images which were free for my use during those two weeks. Today I will start sharing Valentine cards. This card is made with Cricut Valentine's Day Cards 11. Simple cards, but I love the cut out images. The card measures 6 1/2"x 5" and is cut from Colorbok white textured paper. Patterned paper liner is Paper Studio Country Road. I think it sets off the image as if the couple are standing in front of a wall.

 
Inside of card

Cricut Cartridges used for the inside:
Holiday Cakes - Happy Valentine's Day cut 4.75" width
Classroom Feb. March - chain of hearts cut 4.4" width

With access to so many pretty images, it was hard to choose which ones to actually cut. I appreciated the free access! What a great opportunity to use image cuts that I do not own. I may not have looked at Holiday Cakes and Classroom cartridges for Valentine Day images, but I like the pretty results!

Hope you enjoy this Valentine card!




3 comments:

  1. WOW what a delicate and beautiful card Glenda
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really got my attention! It's fabulous. Love the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card... love the cut!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete