Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Card for a Red Hat Lady

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

It has been quite some time since I have played with Red and Purple. I needed a birthday card for one of my Red Hat Lady friends. Card is 5" x 6 1/2" white cardstock. It is layered with red, patterned Red Hat Lady paper, and purple gingham check papers.

Cricut Cartridges:
Pack your Bags - Lady with drink is cut 4" high. That is a strawberry drink to match my colors!!
Birthday Bash - Many wishes for a Happy Day is cut 4.50" wide. This sentiment is used inside of the card.

Cuttlebug: Happy birthday

Recollections flowers and small gemstones were added at corners on the Happy birthday mat.

 Inside of card

Thanks for your visits and comments!




2 comments:

  1. Great card Glenda! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love when you combine red and purple. You always do such a good job. Love this one. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete