Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine - Red and Purple

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

I made a few cards for my friends in the Red Hat Ladies Society. Know what that means -- red and purple. 

Cricut Cartridges:
Simple Holiday Cards - Love card is cut 5.5" x 8.50" from white cardstock and purple cardstock. Card measures 5.5" x 4.25". I chose a different color for the liner paper on each card. The cut out heart pieces were glued to the card fronts for an extra pop of red and purple.
Holiday Cakes - Happy Valentine's Day is cut 3.5" wide. I was in a rush to mail the cards, so I failed to take a photo of the inside of the card. 

Simple cards but by using different paper colors, each card has its own unique look!

Challenges:
DL.ART       - February Linky Party
Faith Hope Love Fun Cuts - L is for Love

Hope you enjoy these cards!
Thanks for your visits and comments!
 


1 comment: