Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Happy Easter! Hope you are having a blessed day! Let us rejoice! Thank you Jesus!

I am sharing one last Easter card. I have not had much free time for crafting, but I did want to try this image on a card. My card is white card stock and measures 5" x 6 1/2". Patterned paper and solid papers were in my scrap stash.

The Chocolate Easter Egg is a SVG freebie from Miss Kate Cuttables
I cut the image on my Cricut Explore at 3.75" high. I have only used SVG files a couple of times and this image cut really well. I used similar colors as shown on the display image. Thanks 
Miss Kate Cuttables for the free image. I like the way it turned out.

Cricut Cartridge Designer's Calendar is used for the word Easter. It is cut 1.25" high.

The pretty sketch at Paper Play Sketches is the foundation of my card. I changed the position for the sentiment but with sketches, it is fun to have your own play on the sketch!

Pretty yellow twine from Diana at DL.ART is the perfect finish for my card. Thanks Diana for my recent win!

Challenges:
DL.ART -  Anything Goes
Paper Play Sketches -- Sketch 004 

Thanks for your visits and comments!




8 comments:

  1. Love it, Glenda! Woo-Hoo!! Beautiful! Thanks for linking up at Paper Play Sketches!!
    ~Owner & DT, Janis
    Sunny Day Cards and Crafts
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Glenda. Adorable Easter card. Love the chocolate egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Love the egg and the pretty details!
    Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Paper Play Sketches.
    Our challenges are every other Wed. Link up as often as you’d like! Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly, DT Member :)
    Kimberly’s Craft Spot
    Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the colors and pretty little details!
    Thanks so much for linking up with us at Paper Play Sketches.
    Tanya ~ Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chocolate egg looks delicious. I love the way you decorated it. Thank you for joining the the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes Challenge. Katie-DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy that egg looks real! Cute card Glenda .
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful egg, and sweet card. Love your interpretation of the sketch!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! Thank you for joining our Sketch Challenge this week at Paper Play Sketches.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Paper Play Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete