Saturday, January 7, 2017

Christmas Poinsettia

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

It has definitely been Winter in my area for the past couple of days! Our high temperature was 73 degrees a few days ago but the cold front came barreling through with sleet/freezing rain. Our temperature plunged. It has struggled to get to 32 degrees today. I really do not like cold weather and it is suppose to be about 17 tonight. So what do I do!  I stay in my craft room and play with my Cricut machine! Do you realize how soon Christmas will be here again!! I am trying to get a head start on my Christmas cards this year!
This card measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and is white card stock. Papers are left over from previous projects.

Cricut Cartridge:
Celebrate with Flourish - Poinsettia is cut 2.75" wide x 1.96" high.

Cuttlebug Script Folder is used on the red mat. I added gold gemstones on the poinsettias.

A simple card, but I think it is a good start on my Christmas cards! Be sure to check the following Christmas Card challenges listed below for weekly inspiration!

Challenges:
The Merry Christmas Challenge  -  Ch. 14 Lots of Red
Christmas Card Challenge - Ch. 3
DL.ART   -   January Linky
PDE Linky Party  -  Ch. 154 Anything Goes

Thanks for your visits and comments!


8 comments:

  1. Nice card! Love the colors!

    Thanks so much for playing along over at the Christmas Card Challenge!

    xo, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very lovely & elegant!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Glenda, I love the embossing and your design I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day and a Happy New Year!!
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining the PDE Linky Party #154 Anything Goes Challenge.
    TTFN
    DT Debby, PDE Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges. - Amanda DT

    ReplyDelete