Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Make a Wish - Birthday Boy Cards

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Today I am sharing a birthday card that is really quick and easy to make! Recently I purchased a Cricut Mystery Box which included five digital cartridges. I have not had time to play with many of the images yet, but I am really liking this image. Solid papers are Recollections and patterned paper is DCWV Floral Stack.

Cricut Cartridges:
Alexis Mattox Quick Cut Cards - Make a Wish card is cut at 10" wide x 13.31"high. You will notice the front of the card has cut out areas and also some pen work areas. I used the Cricut Jade pen. I like the green and pinks together.
Anna's Lovely Layered Cards 2 - Sentiment Happy Birthday to You is printed with the Jade pen on a 3.50" x 4" inserted shape. I added a layer of pink paper under the sentiment. This is used inside the card.

A small butterfly is added on the front of the card.

Inside of Card

Also needing a birthday card for my grandson, I decided on another quick cut card using red, white, and blue papers.



Cricut Cartridges:
Alexis Mattox Quick Cut Cards  - Birthday boy is cut 5.5" x 8.50". This size does not include the featured envelope. I used the Cricut Midnight pen for the writing on the front of the card.
Inside of card:
Cricut Font and Basic Shapes - Happy Birthday is cut 4" wide x 1.602" high.
Life's A Party   - Baseball is cut 1.50" wide x 1.48" high. 



Both cards came together pretty quickly. Glueing is what takes the time! I do like the results.

Challenges:
Always Fun Challenge  - Ch. 7 Anything Goes
BBTB2 -  Birthday
CARDZ TV  - Crazy Crafters Ch. 1 Anything Goes
DL.ART  -  May Linky

Thanks for your visits and comments!











7 comments:

  1. Both cards are very pretty!! I love them both!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to get 5 digital cartridges. I love both of your cards, such bright colors and so fun! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great cards.... you got a great deal with the mystery box. I like to have something easy once in a while. thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are great for your birthday boys! Love those quick and easy card designs. Thanks for sharing at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Glenda, you are rockin that Cricut. I love this!! Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those turned out so cute! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete