Sunday, June 4, 2017

Thank You Card

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Looking through some of my older Cricut cartridges, I came across this card image. I do not know why I have never made the card before, but I decided it was time to try it. Card measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". Patterned papers are from Prima The Second Wind 12" x 12" paper pad.

Cricut Cartridges:
Damask Decor   - Damask Card is cut 8.50" wide x 5.50" high. 
Hopeless Romantic Font - I wanted to make this a Thank you card. Using the font, I cut the letters at 2.92" wide x .883" high. Letters were glued in the open space on front of card.
Inside the card:
Anna's Flourish Cards and Embellishments - Thoughtfulness sentiment is written on an inserted 4" x 4" square paper with the Cricut Midnight pen. Isn't that a pretty and meaningful sentiment!
Country Carnival - Country Rose is a print and cut image. Size measures 1.391" wide x 1.278" high. I think the flower printed out pretty.

 Inside of card.

I am happy with the results of the card!  Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for your visits and comments!

Card Challenges:
CARDZ TV   - Mailbox Smiles Anything Goes Ch. 3
DL.ART -   Ch. 205 Boys and/or Men or Thank you








2 comments:

  1. This is great Glenda perfect colors for a guy card. Ill have to have another peek at the damask decor cart. Thanks for joining the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY Boys and or men challenge. Have a blessed day DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharp card glenda! thank you so much for sharing it with us at cardztv! shelly/dt

    ReplyDelete