Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Fantastic Flip Cards - 5

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Today I am sharing the fifth card in my series of making Anna's Fantastic Flip Cards with the Cricut. I am loving this cartridge! There are ten different card style openings. Of course, each card style can have different looks about it. For this card, I sized it down to approximately 5" x 6 1/2" rather than the 5" x 7" cards. The pretty double-sided paper is from K&Company. The above photo is of the card standing with a slight opening.

Cricut Cartridges:
Anna's Fantastic Flipcards - This card is cut 10.36" wide x 6.485" high. "Happy Birthday" and "A Note to say" are written on the mats with the Cricut Midnight pen. Bow used inside the card is also from the same cartridge. I added the white mat so a personal message can be written.
Anna's Soiree Lettering - Flowers on front. Larger flower is cut 2.50" wide x 1.50" high and smaller one is cut 1.75" wide x 1.054" high. I cut the flowers from some of the same blue patterned paper as the card. Love how they turned out!
Closed card laying flat.

Inside of card with the Happy Birthday flipped in.

Inside of card.

I had fun making this card! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
CARDZ TV  -  Crazy Crafters Anything Goes Ch. 6 
DL.ART   - July Linky
FCCB  - Ch. 306 Anything Goes



1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Glenda! I love the way it opens and the color scheme is lovely. Thanks for sharing at FCCB Challenge this week!
    Cynthia, DT Member

    ReplyDelete