Thursday, May 10, 2018

Mother's Day Window Box Card

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!
Yay! I received the new Anna Griffin digital cartridge!  Of course, I had to play! Papers are from Anna Griffin Amelie.

Cricut Cartridges:
Anna's Window Box Cards - The box card image comes into design space at 10.406" wide x 8.753" high. The box is cut from the double-sided yellow paper.
Large scroll embellishment is cut 2.603' wide x 4.125" high. I also cut a smaller scroll but did not record the size.
Flowers are print and cut and turned out so pretty. I used geraniums, roses, and camellias of varying sizes.
Anna's Lovely Layered Cards - Happy Mother's Day is written on the white mat using the Cricut Honeysuckle Pen. It does not show well, but I liked the pen color with the paper colors.

Cuttlebug:
Anna Griffin Matelasse embossing folder is used on the white mats on the sides of the boxes for added dimension.

Side view of the box.
I love the way this turned out. I will be making more of this card style. Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for your visits and comments!
Challenges:
BBTB2 --- Mother's Day  
CARDZ TV -- Ch. 46 Anything Goes
FCCB  ---  Mother's Day
Double D -- May Flowers
Simply Create Too -- Anything But a card






12 comments:

  1. WOW absolutely beautiful Glenda! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘May Flowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't want to receive this beautiful box card of flowers...and the flowers don't die, either. Absolutely fabulous, Glenda! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love box cards, this is spectacular with all of your fabulous flowers. Great colors, it's a perfect garden for Mother's Day! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, May Flowers, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I love your pretty box card. So Cute! Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glenda, where did you purchase this new cartridge? I want it too. I don't see it in the Cricut store, but maybe I'm not typing the name in right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got this cart on auto ship I can't wait to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your card is quite impressive and the recipient so lucky! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just WOW!!!!! This is so gorgeous in every single way! Thanks for sharing it with us at BBTB2 for the Mother's Day challenge and I'm selecting it for the Project of the Week! I always love seeing what you make-you are so wonderfully creative!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on having the Project of the Week at Bitten by the Bug 2 with this beautiful box card! http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/2018/05/project-of-week-winner-for-mothers-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glenda, WOW, this box card is stunning!! I love the beautiful flowers, papers, and panels. WOW.
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous box card - amazing! Thank you for playing along at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete