Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Sea Shell Card

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!
 
Here I am playing around with a Beach theme. Papers are Recollections yellow and turquoise cardstock and Colorbok white cardstock. Card measures 5" x 7".
 
This is my play with one of the cards that can be found in Cricut Design Space. Choose Projects, Choose All Categories, Choose Anna Griffin, then search for the Anna Griffin Sea Shell Card.

Cricut Cartridges:
Anna's Summer Soirees - Bench Folded Card is cut 6.83" wide x 9.955" high. Beach Doily is cut 3/264" wide x 3.273" high. Instructions say to cut the doily but when the project is brought into Design Space, the doily image is not showing. This size worked fine for me.
Anna's Elegant Embellishments 2 - hello is written with the Candy Crystal pen on the white doily.
Anna's Soiree Lettering - Flourish. I cut two with one being cut using flip feature. I had to add the extra flourish...only one is showing in the design space project.
 
White doily is pop-dotted on the card.
 
I am pleased with the results. Hope my friend will like it! 
 
Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
DL.ART   -  August Linky
FCCB   -   Ch. 333 Beach
 
 


 
 



1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful and summery. I love it. Your cards are really beautiful Glenda. I love the one you sent me and the die cuts. I think you have sold me on that cartridge
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes AUGUST 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete